Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cold weather ahead! OH MY!

I am obsessed with weather.  I check the forecast at least twice a day.  It is not that I love storms or look forward to changes in the weather, in fact the very opposite is true.  Storms are my enemy.  They do more than cause traffic delays or make mud puddles in my yard, they leave me physically feeling as though I have been beaten head to toe with a baseball bat.  My heart sunk when I saw the forecast this morning, no sun until next week, and the rain starts tomorrow, although with the way I am feeling, I wouldn't be surprised if the rain starts tonight.  I was starting to feel guilty for wanting to whine about my weather until I checked the forecast for Dayton, OH.  Their forecast is pretty much the same just a few degrees cooler than my part of the country.  Almost made me want to jump out of bed and dance! Woo Hoo, I am not the only one with crappy weather this week. LOL. Knowing that the next five days are gonna be rough, I am armed and ready with my heating pad, electric blanket and firewood.  Lying next to a blazing fire feels sooooooo good :).  I will continue to check the forecast, looking hopefully for a warm sunny day that I can stretch out on my lounger and soak up some of that glorious sunshine! What do you do to comfort your body when the weather is working against you?

No comments:

Post a Comment